Thursday 22 November 2012

Excitement vs Panic

Jacket - Jay Jays, Top - Rich Bitch, Skirt - Thrifted, Belt - Mr P, Shoes - Rage
EEK! I just worked it out... there is pretty much one month left before Christmas! This puts me in two positions.

1 -  Super Duper excited!  Christmas trees and decorating our home, festive parties, celebrations, friends, family, food, pressies, a (short) break from the usual 9-5, days spent on the beach soaking up the hot summer sun, and generally high spirits from everybody everywhere...

2 - Panicked! (somewhat). Last year I promised myself that never again would I leave everything to the last minute rush. I would have all my pressies sorted by the end of November and I would start the festive season relaxed. HA! Do you think that is the case?  Nope! I've not bought a single present nor have I even decided what I am going to get everyone (at least if I had my list down it would just be a matter of  finding everything).

Oh dear. I need to get cracking...

11 comments:

  1. Александра Захарова22 November 2012 at 14:34

    You look gorgeous, dear! what a great outfit! Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. milexblog.blogspot.co.uk22 November 2012 at 16:15

    I love your sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!

    Would you like follow each other?

    Write on my blog if you want...

    Anthea

    www.antheafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabrizia Spinelli22 November 2012 at 17:55

    Lovely outfit girl!Come back soon to visit my: fashion blog!

    <
    Win a chic watch by La Mer Collections !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit.
    Online shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely look! I love the way you styled it! Good luck with your shopping!


    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! I need to fix my christmas list already! Thank you by the way for visiting my blog dear :)

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wait until last minute for presents, bad on me ! I love Xmas atmospheare tho :)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a pair of VOGUE sunglasses of choice !: Up until Dec 1st !

    ReplyDelete
  9. follow you too on GFC and bloglovin!
    New post on my blog!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neat blog!

    I follow you now:)

    www.suspironews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute outfit love your skirt!

    http://www.counttofour.etsy.com
    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete