Friday 7 February 2014

We're all mad here...


My family are a bunch of nutters so when we decided we needed to have a family photo shoot (because all our pics are always missing at least one person - the one taking the photo) the most 'sensible' theme was a mad hatters tea party.

Raining Marshmallows!

We had absolutely zero inclination towards a typical blue jeans, white t-shirt, soft smiles on the beach shoot, because that's just not us.

Derryn Semple took some photos of Dane and I a while back (see them here & here) and we knew she was the perfect lady for the job.

Derryn beautifully captured the fun yet silly side of my family and let us misbehave while she was shooting. (And just like before, her humour and relaxed attitude made it easy for everyone to forget their nerves in front of the camera and just have fun!)






CUPcake anyone?

Spot of tea dears?

 

My gorgeous sister
 More pics from the shoot here.

5 comments:

  1. pascale these photos are absolutely adorable!
    your family seems like so much fun, i'd love to have a mad hatter tea party with you all :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah wat een leuke foto's! Erg mooi gedaan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness this is awesome. What a fun idea!


    thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you could stop by again soon <3


    www.from-TheLionsDen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable photos they turned out amazing. Love the theme. mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so much fun. And everybody looks beautiful in their hats! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete