Thursday 25 October 2012

Clean and Colourful Corner




Last night while in our spare room I realized that although I cannot remove the nasty paper stuck to the cupboard mirror (left from kiddies stickers from the previous owners) I had to URGENTLY do something about it. Suddenly it was a big problem that I could not bare to see anymore. (I had originally convinced myself not to stress because we would remove the boring cupboard mirror and replace it with a pretty framed mirror on the wall, but, well, that hasn't happened yet)

So with a few strips of helpful washi tape I just hid it. Maybe it's cheating, or maybe it's ingenious?

10 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I just found your blog and love it! Newest follower! xo.
    Megan


    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! Thanks so much. Glad you enjoy it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great solution!
    I have just followed you dear, hope you'll have time to visit my blog and maybe follow me as well :)


    Kisses ♥
    http://annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely ingenious! i really want to get washi tape! :D

    <3, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. washi tape really is such an asset! Can be added to almost anything!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ana, will definitely viist your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Лидия Фролова28 October 2012 at 15:13

    Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog! Follow you too)
    www.gvozdishe.com
    GIVEAWAY in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a comment on my blog!
    Wishing you the bet in blogging!
    xo
    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your comment on my blog

    smozzy

    xxxhttp://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete